I am a PhD student in Computer Vision, affiliated with the VISTA team (previously GeoViC) at LIX, Ecole Polytechnique, under the supervision of Vicky Kalogeiton and Marc Christie. Previously, I was a research engineer in the VirtUs team at INRIA mentored by Marc Christie. I also completed an end-of-study internship in the VISTA team at LIX, supervised by Vicky Kalogeiton, Marc Christie, and Christophe Lino. I hold a Master’s in Mathematical and Computational Engineering from IMT Atlantique.
My research interests include computer vision, deep learning, and cinematography in two axes: extracting cinematic features and generating cinematic content.
|Dec 22, 2022||I attended to ICVSS 2023!|
|Dec 22, 2022||Honored that our paper received the best student honorable award at ACCC 2022!|
|Nov 1, 2022||I have started my PhD in the VISTA team at Ecole Polytechnique!|
|Nov 1, 2021||I have joined the VirtUs team at INRIA!|
|Oct 18, 2021||Happy that our paper received the best paper award at the CVEU ICCV-W 2021!|
- BluNF: Blueprint Neural FieldIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International on Conference of Computer Vision (ICCV) Workshops, 2023
- JAWS: Just A Wild Shot for Cinematic Transfer in Neural Radiance FieldsIn Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2023
- Transformers and Visual TransformersIn Machine Learning for Brain Disorders, 2023
- FunnyNet: Audiovisual Learning of Funny Moments in VideosIn Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), 2022
- Smart Motion Trails for Animating in VRIn International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (AIVR), 2022
- High-level features for movie style understandingIn Conference on International Conference of Computer Vision Workshop for Creative Video Editing and Understanding (ICCV-W), 2021